We were at the hotel and we were just messin around with the camera. So this is what we got. My son, Austin, took this picture. This is what I call "Goofy Dad".
Hi. I'm Rob. I have 5 beautiful kids that i spoil rotten, and a wife that i've been in love with forever. i'm an avid golfer with decent short game and like to think that i could make it to the senoir tour, but those guys are really good. I work at Boeing, where i make aircraft parts out of alluminum block on CNC milling machines. I don't read a whole lot. But when I do, I read alot of how to books and quite often, a sports page or two. Well thats me, i'll add more info to this profile of mine as i get better at blogging, but as i say when i'm on vacation "Thats all for now."
I like that pic
ReplyDelete